Sunday, November 02, 2008

moondance

"Well it's a marvelous night for a moondance
'neath the cover of October skies.
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow..."
-Van Morrison

Saturday after Jamie and I left the Razorback game (beautiful weather and great homecoming football!), I went with my mom and Audrie to Branson to visit my sister, Denise. We got there just in time for a sunset cruise on the lake. It was breathtaking.

Audrie's first boat ride (there really is a place in her baby book to document that)!
It was so nice to get to visit with my sister who I don't get to see enough. She fed us some great food and Rob let us sample some of his finest red wine.

I think I could have stayed on that boat all night... it was so peaceful.


We rode back from the boat dock to their house in a sooped up golf cart... Audrie really liked that (I'm not sure there is a spot in her baby book for "First Ride in a Redneck Golfcart"...)!

Thanks, guys, for the good times. Can't wait to come visit again soon!