Monday, November 24, 2008

thanksgiving with the lowerys

This weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving early with my side of the family. We all got together at Lake Wedington in Fayetteville and had a big feast in a lodge on the lake. It was a cold day but there was a warm fire going in the fireplace and lots of wonderful food that made me sleepy and happy. It was a great way to spend Thanksgiving with my family. So much to be thankful for!



The lodge was great for fitting all our family but not such a great place for Audrie to play... so everyone took turns keeping her entertained.

My mom even taught her everything she knows about football!
My adorable nephew Matthew.
My sister, Coleen, with her two cuddly little boys...
My brother, Eric, trying his best to annoy me (just like old times). Too cool for school?
My brother in law, Andrew, telling my dad some tall tale...
I like how my sister in law, Trista, heated up Matthew's dinner...
i LOVE a good fire!
and good food!
So does my nephew Peter!
My niece Kara was too busy playing to stop and eat.
My mom and her boys...
The gang...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I truly hope that you have a huge list of blessings to be thankful for and get to spend time with your loved ones this week.