Tuesday, December 16, 2008

adventures in babysitting

Since we've been busy with concerts and holiday events, we've had to hit up our list of babysitters a little more lately. Audrie actually really likes being around new people and most importantly... new toys. She does well with being babysat as long as they give her food and attention (and who doesn't love that?)! My friend, Carrie, kept Audrie a little while this past weekend and even took some photos for me. Carrie has a little boy, Collin, who will be two soon. And apparently Collin and Audrie had a great time together!


I don't think Collin liked Audrie chewing on all his toys though!
But he must not have been too upset, because he tried to sneak a little kiss...
Audrie even got to take a bath at Carrie's house- her favorite!
Audrie has alot of boy friends in her life (and I even have 5 close friends who are pregnant right now... all with BOYS). But I'd have to say Collin with his sweet smile might be winning over her heart!Thanks, Carrie, for the photos! So sweet.
Audrie does love being around other kids! My niece and nephew, Jacob and Emma, came over tonight and Audrie never left Emma's side. It was adorable to see her so fascinated with Emma. Even a 10 month old needs a little girl time I guess!Jamie mentioned that's why we need more kids, so they can entertain each other. I say one is plenty for right now!!