Sunday, December 21, 2008

a holly jolly christmas party

We had a group of friends over last night for a little holiday fun! Audrie and I put on our new Christmas dresses (ok, well I've had mine for years and hers is a hand me down) but still it was a great excuse to dress up for the night.
Of course Audrie would still rather eat her shoes than wear them, but we're working on that!
I couldn't talk Jamie into wearing a Santa Claus suit to match Audrie, but he looked handsome anyways.
Our dear friend, Gloria, is in town for a few days staying with us! We're so excited she's here. We've missed her!
Our friends Shannon and Brian... too adorable as always.
Jim and Jamie... just as adorable!
But it's always Ben and his mcdreamy eyes that steal the show (or maybe it's his sweet pjs)!
We ate way too much delicious food and opened presents. Even the babies got in on the action.
Kim got me the BEST gift ever! A whole gift bag of RED. Red hat, red sunglasses, red striped socks, red wine, and even some cool red coffee that I can't wait to try. And Jim got Jamie smoked ribs. He died a little bit from happiness.
We played games until way past my bedtime.
And then Audrie closed down the night with some Christmas carols...
"Although it's been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you..."