Monday, December 22, 2008

olympic training

So fun! I took Audrie this morning to a Gymboree Class. She had such a wonderful time (and I did, too)! I was just so impressed by all the things she could do (that I never knew she could)... she slid down a slide and climbed back up it. She went up stairs and walked through tunnels and I even helped her climb a little baby rock wall! She's UH-mazing. I may have to sign her up for the Olympics tomorrow! It was just fun to see her playing so well with the other kids and listening to the teacher. I would give her an A+ for sure! :) My friend Jenny and her little boy Cole were there, so we got to play with them, too. Here are some photos from Audrie's exciting first workout at the gym...!
Waving to her new friends...
and chasing them...
Cute little red headed boy had his eye on her...
Jenny and Cole taking a rest break.

"I dunno, Mom, these stairs look pretty tough..."

It really was so much fun. I'm excited for the next class (I think they will be doing push ups and lunges next week...)!