Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3am friends

Saturday I had such a blast helping Kim do the photography for Shannon's wedding! (Shannon is my coworker at school who teaches choir with me and we've become really great friends in the three years we have worked together.) So it was extra special to be at her wedding (on the most romantic day of the year) as her friend but also taking photos of each sweet moment of their big day. Sorry I can't post any actual wedding photos until Kim shares them with the bride and groom but here is one from the church lobby of us four ladies (and one tiny little baby boy due to arrive in just 5 weeks!)...

I love these girls! Weddings. Babies. New jobs. New homes... It's crazy how in all the different chapters of our lives we go through these girls have always been right there! Kim described to me the other day about having "3am Friends"... your friends that you can call at 3am no matter what... these girls definitely make that list.