Friday, February 27, 2009

just another day at the office

I haven't really said much about school lately, but it's going really great this year. It's flying by super fast though! It's about to be "concert season"- from the end of March through the beginning of May I have about 10 concerts... whoo hoo! But I love it. There are definitely those days when I try to strategize in my mind just exactly how I can finangle my life to just do Children's Choir, piano lessons and photography- and not teach school anymore. But I know there are parts of teaching I would miss alot. Who knows where God is going to take my life so I'm just trying to enjoy my career right now and bracing myself each day for these wild and woolly middle schoolers. As much as I want to strangle them sometimes, they really do make me laugh at how cool they are trying to be, but how goofy they really are! (I mean, do you remember when you were in 6th grade?? I don't know about you, but I was as far from cool as they came!) Here are a few photos I took in some of my classes last week... And middle school boys are a whole other ballgame...!

But we're all jumping for joy because there are only 15 more school days til Spring Break!! Whoo hoo!