Tuesday, June 23, 2009

31 going on 29

We always like to use my birthday as an excuse to throw a summer deck party. So I whipped up some awesomely tacky invitations and mailed them to our friends (I didn't put my name on it... just hoping they'd guess from the photo...)!
Jamie and Jim grilled some amazing food (Nathan supervised).


And a big thanks to Kim for snapping photos for me again! (you can click on these photos to see them larger)
I realize now that I didn't get one picture of our wonderful friend, Gloria, who came to stay with us this past weekend (except if you look real close you can see her in the corner of this photo holding Brett!). Love you, G!



Jamie was thrilled to discover that he was wearing the exact same outfit as our neighbor's 16 month old boy...!

Josh and Carrie are friends of ours from high school.
After dinner the guys started playing some serious games of Bag-o.

I think when the final game ended about 10:30 that night, Caleb was still undefeated.


The Beautiful Burris Fam.
And I just HAVE to share this RSVP that Kate and Dave (lovely friends in the photo above) emailed me to let us know that "their mom's would be bringing them to the party"...!!!It was a really fun group of friends. Thanks everyone for "checking Yes"! (We never did get around to catching photos of everyone who came... I was too busy trying to convince people I was turning 29 this year.)
(It's amazing what contacts, braces and some hair gel will do for you...)
I'm already looking forward to turning 28 next year. (That's how it works, right??)