Tuesday, July 14, 2009

nappy hair

My lovely daughter seems to have been blessed with my "wake up hair" genes (ya know, where you're never really sure what is going to greet you in the mirror each day)! This afternoon I went to get her up from her nap and I had to run back and grab my camera for this extra special episode of Nap Hair...
(Her hands are stamped because I took her to Gymboree Play-n-Learn this morning and they always stamp their hands at the end of class- which she LOVES!) However she did not love me taking her photo instead of getting her out of bed...
But, oh my goodness, isn't this hair amazing??

"Ok, seriously, Mom- put down the camera and GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

She also seems to be blessed with mood swings (bet she gets those from Jamie...). Cuz I took all these pictures in about 60 seconds and I had her laughing by the end.



But all a girl needs to recover from a bad hair day is to sit in your underwear in the kitchen floor and eat some spaghetti-o's...
That'd cheer anyone up, right?!