Friday, July 17, 2009

defying gravity

Thursday I took my mom, my niece Emily and my former student Cynthia to see "Wicked" in Tulsa! It was, of course, AMAZING. This was my third time seeing it but I still had that same overwhelming feeling afterwards where I just wanted to lay down and ball my eyes out cuz I love it SO much! I already want to go see it again! Here we are in our green Emerald City attire... Before the show we stopped and ate at a Spaghetti Warehouse. And hugged a bear.
Goofing off before the doors opened...

Our seats were crazy high but actually once the play started we were so caught up in it all it didn't matter how far back our seats were.
I'm so glad I got to see it again and be there with them as they saw it for the first time. It's by far my favorite musical of all time!