Saturday, July 18, 2009

farmers market

Jamie and I took Audrie to the Fayetteville Farmer's Market this morning. The weather is amazing this weekend- almost feels like early fall! Perfect day for spending some time browsing for fresh veggies. (I'm guessing from the sign here that these are a special hillbilly type of tomato...)
Audrie loved seeing all the people out with their adorable doggies!
And she loved all the street musician's (me, too)!

I really think we could have left her parked in front of one of the musicians for a long time- she was enthralled with it all!
So Jamie likes buying up all the veggies and Audrie loves the music and dogs. But for me- it's all about the fresh flowers!
I told Jamie we had to leave soon because I was getting carried away with the flower buying. (But they're SO cheap and beautiful I can't help it!)
We'll be eating some tasty veggies this week!