Saturday, August 15, 2009

pajama party

Last night was definitely a "thirteen going on 30" moment... I had a group of my gal pals over for a pajama party! We ate tons of junk food, drank some girly drinks...
and watched a girly movie!
Kim even made some REAL popcorn (like on the stove top with oil in a pan and everything).
(Shannon, Kate, Mel and Jaclyn)
(Me, Becca and Gina)
Oh... and "Kayla Grace" was there, too! (Shannon is due in two weeks.)
We invaded the "manloft" upstairs and got estrogen everywhere- but I'm sure Jamie can get some cootie spray to take care of it.
Jaclyn's pajamas were way too cute... I almost had to make her leave. :)
Becca made the long trip over from the across the street to join us.
I'm so thankful for the great group of girls that I'm so blessed to call my friends. (And that they aren't "too cool" for a pajama party!)
Thanks, ladies, for the fun girl time! I guess the only thing that would have made the night more complete would have been a pillow fight. :)