Monday, January 18, 2010

22 weeks

I'm sure by now you're tired of seeing pictures of my bare pregnant belly, but I just couldn't help but share this comparison...
I had a doctor's appointment this morning and she said everything looks great. Annie's heartbeat was 145. I have to do my glucose test next time so Dr. Ford gave me the juice to drink. I also took Audrie with me this morning (and this is the same doctor who delivered Audrie) and she was happy to see how big Audrie had gotten and was surprised how blond her hair was (since Audrie was born with dark hair). When Dr. Ford put the heart monitor on my stomach to listen to the heartbeat, Audrie kept saying "baby, baby". Dr. Ford thought that was pretty cute. And when we were leaving the office the elevator doors opened and a lady stepped out as Audrie was trying to walk in, so Audrie said "excuse me" nice and politely... and the lady said "aw that's just the sweetest thing ever". I was pretty pleased with how well behaved Audrie was being... until we got to the parking lot and she screamed her face off because she didn't want to hold my hand. I don't know what I'll do when I have two little girls screaming at me... guess I won't go anywhere! :)