Friday, January 08, 2010

it all makes sense now

Every time Audrie goes to sleep we always play music for her. I like creating different playlists for her naps and bedtimes. Lately I've been playing her a mix of classical piano sonatas. So anyways, today we were walking into Hobby Lobby and Audrie starts saying "night night" over and over. It took me a minute to figure out that she was talking about the "Fur Elise" piano music that was playing in the store! So even before the age of two I've already taught my daughter that classical music puts you to sleep! Great. Maybe that's why so many people think that style of music is boring... because their momma's put them to sleep with that music! (Just to be fair I guess I need to create a recording of a Dave Ramsey or Suze Orman lecture for her to learn to fall asleep to, right Jamie??).