Sunday, January 24, 2010

weekend tidbits

Nothing too terribly exciting going on around our house this weekend. Just enjoying the simple life and anytime when we can get outside for a few minutes to soak up the sunshine. Friday we took Audrie for a walk in our neighbor's wagon. The temperature was in the 60's! So random. But we loved it!


Saturday morning Audrie demonstrated the proper attire for coloring...
And that afternoon I actually got out by myself to do some shopping and finally use some Christmas gift certificates. It was so nice! I bought some cute maternity clothes to help lift my spirits about my expanding figure. (I didn't buy this shirt, but I thought it was pretty funny...)
This morning Jamie requested blueberry pancakes for breakfast and in my sleepiness I kind of forgot that you are supposed to "fold in" the blueberries at the end and instead I dumped them in with all the ingredients and stirred away. Creating some very lovely purple pancakes! But they still tasted great. :)
After church Audrie played her favorite self created game called "jump on daddy". Fun for hours (well, at least for Audrie...)!


She really likes this photo frame my mom gave her that has a recorded message on it that Audrie pushes over and over. Sometimes we think Audrie's taking a nap and suddenly from her bedroom we hear "I Love You" repeating nonstop.
Anyways, we had a great weekend just hanging out.
This time of year is my least favorite weather. We've already had our snow and hot chocolate fun and now we are getting little teases of warm sunshine. So I'm ready to break out the sandals and enjoy some beautiful spring weather!