Friday, April 30, 2010

audrie's first haircut

For awhile I have been trying to decide what to do with Audrie's hair. I love her long wild blond curly mess and really didn't want to cut it, but it just needed a little shaping help. So I finally made her an appointment and we took her in for her first hair cut today! We were a little nervous about how it was going to go down... if she would actually sit and let someone cut her hair! But she was an ANGEL. She sat there so calmly and patiently the entire time. The stylist commented several times on how wonderful Audrie was (and cute, of course!). It was a huge success. I just had them shorten the back a little to be more even with the rest of her hair and then added a few layers. Her hair doesn't look drastically different, but I love it. I'll try to get a good "after" photo tomorrow (she was pretty tired after a big day and crashed early).

But "first haircut" was the only thing still empty in her baby book. Does this mean she's not a BABY anymore? *sniff*