Saturday, April 03, 2010

there she is... miss america

Earlier this week Jamie and I went and had 4D ultrasounds of Annie Beth. It was just amazing! We had been joking all week about how we couldn't wait to see if she had "the" mouth and as soon as her little face popped up on the monitor we started laughing... check out the size of this beautiful singing mouth...!Annie was SO happy in there, smiling the whole time and playing with her toes. It was fascinating and made me even more crazy excited to hold her. (Jamie thinks she is already plotting against us with this smirk...)
To me, she looks a lot like Audrie already. But who knows!
Cute little hands and feet! She had her ankles crossed like a little lady. (You can see how her second toe is longer than her big toe... isn't that a sign of high intelligence or is that just something my mom told me to make me feel better as a kid??)
The nurse thought Annie looked like she was giggling into her hand in this next photo...
Kissy lips...!
I know the dark shadow on her head looks like really dark hair, but it's just how the image shows up and not a true representation of her hair.
You can't tell from these photos but she had her eyes open during the entire ultrasound... looking around and really showing off for the camera. It was incredible how clearly we could see her on the monitor- she just looked like a newborn baby to me! Ready to meet the world!
Can't wait!!!!