Tuesday, July 20, 2010

annie banannie

8 weeks old and we fall more in love with Annie every day. I took her for her two month checkup with the pediatrician yesterday and she is doing wonderfully. Gained two pounds and grew two inches in a month. She weighs 10lbs, 13 ounces (50th percentile) and is 23.5 inches long (90th percentile).

Still eats right on schedule during the day- every 3 hours with the occasional cluster feeding in the evenings. Her fussy/colic? episodes that she was having every evening seem to be going away- she only has those every once in awhile now.

The glorious thing is her night time sleeping! She goes to sleep for the night about 7:30pm. I wake her up again about 9pm to feed her, put her right back to sleep and wake her up once more about 11:15pm for one last dreamfeed. Then finally this week she has been sleeping all night! Wakes up about 6am to start her day again. I can not believe she is sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old! Combine that with all the smiling and cooing she has been doing... I am smitten with this young lady!

Here she is reaching out for a big hug...

And, oh yes, I totally painted her finger nails. I know it's so wrong, but I couldn't help it!!

She's proud to show off her lovely manicure...

I love this next photo. She's thinking, "mom, are you for real with this headband??".
I had so much fun snapping these photos of her. It's about time for her to learn that the front of mommy's face looks like a camera. ha!


Annie's eyes are still hanging on to that newborn grayish blue color, but I think they will turn brown soon. Another 'brown-eyed girl'... one of my favorite songs!
This pink polka dotted dress is actually from Audrie's Closet (Annie's favorite place to shop)!


My goodness, I just love kissing this sweet face.


Happy two months old, Baby Annie. We love you!