Sunday, July 18, 2010

luv her

I took my 14 year old niece, Emily, to see the Twilight movie, Eclipse, last week and we had way too much fun hanging out. She is definitely my favorite teenager in the whole world. I need to know what the secret ingredients are to raise a girl like this. She is sweet, thoughtful, polite, hard working, funny, smart, talented, and beautiful. I really can't think of enough adjectives to describe what a wonderful young lady she is. (And even though she says "she can't sing good", she can.) I always love when she comes to stay at my house for a few days. Audrie adores her, too. I may have to kidnap Emily to live with me.

We stopped at Starbucks before the movie to get all hyped up on caffeine and goofed off taking photos of ourselves. We laughed about how these made us look like we had black eyes.
It's been so fun watching Emily grow into a young lady and I can't wait to see where her life takes her.
Love you, Em!