Thursday, July 15, 2010

talking carl says it all

Well you know that I've been seriously busy if I'm too busy to blog! ha. I've been in teacher workshops this week and any spare time I spend cheering for every pee and poo that Audrie puts in the potty.

I had real intentions of posting some photos, videos and stories today, but this afternoon turned into one of those nightmare moments... Audrie woke up from her nap on the majorly wrong side of the bed and was screaming at me for almost an hour. I tried everything I could think of to get her to snap out of her demonic mood but nothing was working! And then Annie started crying and we were supposed to meet some friends for a playdate and... well I think this hilarious little video clip best captures what it was like around my house this afternoon.