Monday, February 14, 2011

i'm a funny valentine

 I hate to be such a scrooge of love but Valentine's Day is not my favorite holiday. I don't know what it is... maybe I don't like the forced expectation that you WILL be romantical on this day or else you're a big slacker. Too much pressure. :)


But I did try to start the day off right by making some pink heart shaped pancakes for us this morning.



Audrie helped me make some Valentine's cards this weekend. (I love sharing my crafting joy with her. And she definitely loves to do all the cutting, stamping, gluing, glitter and bows!)

 Jamie gave all his girls a few extra hugs and kisses.
Yesterday he took me to dinner and a movie and even surprised me with some beautiful jewelry. Audrie, Annie, and I are lucky to have such a sweet wonderful guy in our house to love us!

Hope you all have had a wonderful Valentine's Day!