Saturday, July 16, 2011

the view

I'm not quite ready to post pictures of our apartment yet... we're still finishing up a few things here and there. But the VIEW from our living room and bedroom windows is so awesome. I love getting in bed at night and just staring out the window. I can see the Empire State building from my bed!


And out the side window is the George Washington Bridge. So pretty!


This is what it looks like in the morning. I have a mirror right next to the window in my bedroom so I can put on my make up, sip my coffee, and stare out the window at this...
Jamie did such a good job picking out our apartment. I can't believe we get to see such beautiful views of NYC all day!
And Audrie loves looking at this bridge, too. She is always asking to walk across it...! Not sure about that one. :)