Tuesday, August 02, 2011

"I'm like, this is hard!"

Came home today to find Jamie whimpering in the fetal position rethinking his new career...


 Ha! Just kidding. (I actually just snapped this pic on Sunday afternoon while he was chilling in the floor.) The girls saw him resting peacefully and remedied that quickly.




Then Annie pulled his hair while Audrie bit his kneecaps...!

(at least the girls were using good teamwork. Ha!)

But seriously Jamie is still doing a rockin' awesome job being a stay-at-home daddy! I know he is tired of me asking him all the time if he is happy doing this but I'm just in awe of his ability to juggle these two firecrackers all day.

I know it's not an easy job but Jamie is such a great dad and the girls are having so much fun with him!

I have the next few weeks off work so we will get some good family time in before my school year starts on Sept 6th. That's when the real test will start for all of us. But we are taking it one day at a time right now and enjoying the journey!