Tuesday, September 06, 2011

feelin' the love

I made it through day one! I could definitely feel all your prayers, warm thoughts, and hugs across the miles all day today. Thank you SO much for your support. Please keep it coming as much as you can, because I am going to need it every day of every minute. I actually got down on my hands and knees in my classroom today and asked God to help me make it through the rest of the day. And I made it. He was there for me and never left my side. 

I got so many wonderful emails and texts today from all of you cheering me on. I'm sorry if I didn't get a chance to respond. I did love it all though!

My sweet ex-coworkers (and best gal pals ever!) emailed me a picture of how the four of them had "dress-like-Mrs.Cornett" day today in honor of my first day of school here. I just died!! So amazing!


And here is a quick pic I tried to capture of myself today at school, so they could see how accurate their outfits were! (You can't see the pink polka dot rain boots I'm wearing due to the rain.)
My prayers now are for daily perseverance and a renewed spirit each day to be the reason why God brought me here.

Thank you again for the love today, everyone! I love you all so much.