Friday, December 30, 2011

christmas card pics

We had a wonderful trip to Arkansas this past week and I can't wait to blog all the photos I took. But since I'm still shaking from all the sugar I've consumed, I'll have to detox a bit before I can get those photos organized. In the meantime here are the pictures from our photo shoot in Central Park a few weeks ago for our Christmas card photos. (Most of these photos were taken by my talented brother Caleb!)

Audrie striking a pose...
I love this next photo of Annie on the carousel (she has finally decided she is not scared of the carousel- yay!).
I really wanted Caleb to capture a photo with people blurred in the background (left the shutter open longer while Jamie and I stood very still). We had to shoot it a few times to get it right.
Which is why Jamie is looking so over it in this next photo.... ha!
Jason and Sam's brother-in-law, Josh, took a few photos for us, too. (We had our own little paparazzi going on!)



I took this last photo (and I have to say it's my favorite). Such sweet girls! As much as they drive me crazy sometimes, I do love them with every ounce of my heart!!
And they both love each other very much. It's been so fun the past few months to watch them really start to show affection to each other!