Monday, October 01, 2012

The Audrie and Annie Show

It's been awhile since I've posted any videos of the girls. Tonight the girls and I were having a jam session so I thought I'd share a few of the videos I captured.

(I set the video camera on the edge of the couch and just let it run. A few times you hear me playing the guitar pretty badly and it's because Annie is trying to lick the guitar while I play. For real.)

Audrie told me she wanted to sing "Twinkle Little Star" but "her own way" (like Frank Sinatra- she does it 'my way'), so we hadn't worked on this- she just made it up on the spot.


Enjoy the show!




And then of course Annie wanted her time in the spotlight, too:




And some bonus footage of Audrie singing "Call me Maybe" and she improvises a bit at the end (my favorite is the last few seconds when Annie closes the show by picking her nose...!)