Tuesday, July 02, 2013

a blue house

We made it to Arkansas! Jamie and I survived the two day road trip in the Uhaul (despite two  setbacks that God was using to remind us that we are not in control and He can handle it... but everything worked out fine and we are here!).
 We got to our quaint (the word I'm going to call it instead of tiny or old...!) blue house off of Old Missouri Road near Lake Fayetteville. Jamie's mom brought the girls over and we attacked Audrie and Annie with tons of hugs and squeals. We missed those girls! They love their new house.

Annie will give you a little tour of our new place...


Never mind, she is too busy zooming around exploring the wide open spaces...

Ok, I'll give you a little peak into our living room. We have lots of work to do but that's part of the fun! I love that this house has a wood burning fire place! I grew up with fires in the fire place and curled up with good books, so that's what I'm looking forward to this winter.

I'll post more pics as we get settled. We haven't stopped smiling since we pulled into town. Of course, there is a ton we will miss about our time in NYC, but for now it feels pretty amazing to be starting our next chapter in this quaint blue house! :)