Wednesday, July 17, 2013

back in the saddle

I had my first photo shoot this weekend since moving back and it felt sooo great! 

Betty is due any minute with her second child and wanted me to snap some photos before baby Lily arrives. I took them to my favorite photo spot and they braved the heat to pose for me.

Doesn't she make 9 months pregnant look amazing?!





Her husband was such a great sport and even tried to photo bomb a few pics...
It was sweet to watch these two being silly with each other.
(I don't remember there being anything at 9 months pregnant that could make me smile..!?)



I like this last photo because (even though I cropped it for their album) you can see what they had to do to get their little boy to stand still for this pic... ha! And we can all relate, right??
Such a sweet sweet family!

Ok, I'm ready for more photo shoots, people. Sign me up!