Friday, July 19, 2013

blogging from the road

I've tried blogging from my phone a few years ago and didn't like it because the pictures were so pixilated, but apparently they've updated the app so I'll give it another go.


We are on the road headed to Florida for a week on the beach! Super excited. We will be meeting up with TWENTY members of Jamie's side of the family! Yeh, that's a lot of peeps but its going to be a blast. Mostly cuz that's 20 people who can watch my children while I snooze on the beach! :)

Also because Jamie's family is so laid back and are content people. Easy group to spend a week with. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone!


We are breaking the 13 hour drive up into two days and it only requires 2 portable DVD players, two headphones, 50 princess movies, and enough snacks to give these girls a two day sugar coma! (And one sweet Grandma in the back seat to promptly answer their demands..! Ha)


If you've never had the pleasure of hearing Jamie sing... just know that 13 hours of listening to him belt Kelly Clarkson songs is going to be awesome!

I took a video but he threatened terrible things if I posted it..!