Monday, January 28, 2008

Game Night!

Jamie and I have always loved board games and this weekend we definitely got our fair share. I have a great group of young teacher friends from school who I get together with occasionally to vent and gossip about our adventures in teaching, but we decided this weekend to expand our group to include all our husbands for a big friday night of Game Night! It was really a lot of fun! We even learned a fun new word game (I can't remember if it had a name) but it was funny to see me and my huge belly trying to act out words like Jack Rabbit and Hula Hoop...! (I think I was making Jamie nervous!) And then Saturday night, Josh and Carrie (friends from high school) invited us over for dinner and games at their house. They had a new game called The Last Word that was really fun and then the girls versed the guys in Cranium, which is one of our favorite games. Of course, the girls won! I've heard of alot of crazy things that women do to try to induce labor... I'm not sure if playing active board games is on that list, but at least it's passing the time quickly!