Monday, March 22, 2010

making progress

Jamie and I have been doing some major rearranging of the house this weekend. Moving furniture out of rooms, putting together Audrie's new bunk beds (which she LOVES) and getting more things done in the new nursery. Even though I still have a lot more to get done in the nursery it is SO nice now to have that room somewhat set up. I love going in there and just looking around at all the babyness and getting more and more excited. Sometimes when I just need a moment to rest my feet in between chores, I go sit in the rocking recliner in there and smile.
The first picture in the upper left corner is the fabric that we are doing Annie's crib bedding out of. Between my mom, Jamie's mom and me we are sewing the entire crib set ourselves. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!