Wednesday, January 05, 2011

sweet baby of mine

I know these photos are a little blurry from my phone, but I just had to share a little about our sweet baby Annie. She is trying SO hard to walk. It's just not right. What baby walks at 7 months old?? But I have to give her "A" for effort and determination, because all day long she pulls herself up on anything she can find, lets go, stands for a moment, and then tries to walk. We lose count of how many times a day she falls down. Crazy girl. But she never gives up!


She is INTO everything- plants, picture frames, cat food bowl, toilets! And she is so stinkin' fast- we lose track of her quick if we don't keep our eyes glued on this little girl. I usually have to put her in my bathtub, as a playpen, just so I can get ready in the mornings.



I had such a SWEET moment with her last night though. Annie woke up about 9pm crying, which is really unusal for her. So I went in to rock her and sing to her. As I was singing and rubbing her sweet little head, she started cooing along! Looking up at me with those big eyes and round mouth just "ooooh"ing along with my singing. My heart burst in a million pieces. I was so happy right at that moment. It was the first time I've heard her try to 'sing' and it was super precious. I was singing the refrain "God is so good, He's so good to me" and it couldn't have been more true!