Friday, February 25, 2011

hot date

Last night Jamie and I snuck away for a fun night out in Fayetteville. We went to dinner (and got to sit down for a long leisurely meal)! Then we found a quaint coffee shop/bookstore on Dickson that was really cool!
I ordered a mocha that was not only DELICIOUS it was very pretty, too. :)
I definitely want to go back when I have more time to peruse all the fun books!
We went to see the musical, Sundown Town, at the Walton Art Center (Nadine Baum Theater). And it ROCKED! Such a good show. Even better was the fact that our friend, Val, was in it. She did awesome and we stayed after the show to visit with her for awhile.

Here is a photo I swiped off an online review of the performance. You can click HERE to read more.


It was such a nice date night with my boy. A huge thank you to Donna for working a 'double shift' so we could go out! :)