Monday, July 25, 2011

and audrie too

Did you see the photos Kim posted of Audrie and Annie on her blog? So precious. I think I'm going to have to order an enlargement of this one for Audrie's room. I looooove it!


Audrie has had a little milestone of her own lately, too. About a week ago I decided I was going to start making Audrie get ready for bed completely on her own. (Ok, I know she's 3 and a half and some of you are thinking 'my goodness why isn't she doing that already??'.) But what can I say... we're relatively new at this parenting stuff (do you buy that excuse?)!

Anyways last week at 8pm I told Audrie to go potty, brush her teeth, put on her pajamas, and when she was all done to come let us know and we would tuck her in and read her a book. She looked at me like I'd lost my mind. Ha! The first couple of nights she fought it, but we stuck to the plan and I'm proud to say she's doing it now! It's SO nice to just tell her to go get ready for bed.

I think next week I'll teach her to change Annie's diapers... ha!