Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daddy Day Care - by Jamie

I know there are a lot of people wondering how my transition from office job to child care provider is going so I plan on guest appearing on the blog now and then to update my progress.  So far we've been working on getting a great schedule going, and let me tell you, the park right across the street is definitely helping with that.
 Luckily both girls love to swing.

 Annie loves to climb on everything.  I can't let this girl out of my sight.

 Audrie loves the movie Tangled.  She pretends to be Rapunzel in her tower on the playground.

 She also loves to show off some of the gymnastics skills she learned from her lessons in AR.

 Audrie loves to help Annie tackle some of the more advanced playground equipment...
but once Annie gets this look on her face I know it's time to step in and save her from her big sister.
So far the transition is going well.  I feel very lucky to be able to be so involved in raising these girls.