Friday, August 05, 2011

Playmates...the G rated kind - by Jamie

 My goal is to blog at least once a week so I'm gonna sneak this one in.  Audrie and Annie have been learning to play together lately.  Usually Audrie is a little too rough but she's getting better.  This week at the park I stumbled upon this...

 They look like they are solving the world's problems.  When I saw them doing this my mind jumped forward about 30 years and I imagined them sitting at a table, sipping coffee, and talking about how crazy their parents were for dragging them to New York City when they were kids.

And Audrie is even sharing with her sister now.  We walked to McDonald's today just to get outside and grab some ice cream.  Audrie's face is priceless in this photo...

I hope and pray that these girls grow up loving each other...and hopefully be able to afford their own ice cream cones.