Saturday, February 04, 2012

four years gone by

 Audrie looked so cute reading in bed tonight, I just had to snap a photo. (They're a little blurry because my camera was on the wrong setting but I wanted to capture her reading to her teddy bears before she saw me!)

 I can't believe four years ago tonight we were about to meet this little girl!





I interviewed her tonight- one of those 20 questions thingys. And here are her replies (some of these totally cracked me up):
 
20 Questions for Audrie on her 4th birthday

1. What is your favorite color? Red (She ALWAYS says this is her favorite color, but she only ever wants to wear pink, eat pink, buy pink stuff... so I don't know why she claims red as her favorite color??)
2. What is your favorite toy? Barbie
3. What is your favorite fruit? Fruit snacks (wow!)
4. What is your favorite tv show? The Nutcracker (a PBS special about the ballet I recorded for her that she loves to watch over and over)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? chicken and fries
6. What is your favorite outfit? dress with flowers
7. What is your favorite game? the fishing game
8. What is your favorite snack? cereal bar
9. What is your favorite animal? flamingo
10. What is your favorite song? Halleluiah (I wasn't sure what she meant so I asked her to sing it and she totally busted out in the Halleluiah Chorus.. ha!)
11. What is your favorite book? Pinkalicious
12. Who is your best friend? Grandma Cornett
13. What is your favorite cereal? Buzz (Honeynut Cheerios... it has a bee on the front cover)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go to the Rocks Park (what she calls Central Park because of the huge rocks to climb on there)
15. What is your favorite drink? Neh-moh-nade (lemonade)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Teddy Bear and Bunny
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "I already told you"
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? buhsketti (spaghetti)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Rapunzel