Saturday, January 26, 2013

procrastinating at it's worst


Oh my goodness, I am procrastinating SO badly right now. I'm supposed to be entering my Quarter 2 grades for all my student's report cards, but the girls are asleep and Jamie is playing tennis with his league... so... I've updated my Facebook cover photo about 4 times (can't decide which of these two I like better)


And changed my thumbnail photo (with my "tv hair-do" as a coworker calls it):

 Also checked Instagram every few minutes, downloaded some new music on iTunes (have you heard Kat Edmonson?? So good!) and now I'm blogging.

 Oh and the things I've Googled in the past hour have included: Grace Kelly, curly parsley vs flat parsley, how to fix drafty windows, and White House photographers.

How am I supposed to get anything done?!

Maybe I'll go google "how to stop procrastinating"....  ha!