Friday, March 28, 2014

springtime photo shoot

 A couple of weeks ago, Jamie and I were driving downtown Fayetteville and went down the street behind the Fayetteville library. I saw a really fun graffiti wall back there and knew it would make a fun photo shoot.

So today I took the girls down there to try the spot out and it did not disappoint. Such a colorful bright place to capture some Audrie and Annie energy!


 These two pics just melt my heart. Can't believe Audrie is six years old!





The girls have these pink umbrellas they got in Chinatown last spring and they love them! I really didn't intend on using them, but the girls asked and I'm glad they did. Such a cute prop!









 Look at those sparkly eyes!
 Jamie and I both feel like in the time we were gone from the girls last week- Audrie aged a few years. She's getting so grown up on us!


I am so glad I caught this look on Annie's face. Because this is THE mischievous grin she gives us right before she acts out her evil plans. ;)

I like this next photo of her, too. Looks like Rosie the Riveter to me. :)

And this one might be my favorite (I like the composition of the photo and her smile).

Annie had trouble with this photo shoot because the graffiti wall was close to the road and I had to step in the road a few times to get a pic. Annie DID NOT like that. She is very sensitive and was overly concerned about my safety.  Sweet girl!





Such a fun photo shoot! Maybe Spring is really here and we can all be done with the crazy snow!